The Society of Iranian-American Women for Education (SIAWE) operates by an elected volunteer Board of Directors and Officers. There are also many other volunteers that help with different events through out the year. If you wish to help, please fill the Volunteer Information form and mail it to SIAWE’s office or call (713) 532-6666 and leave a message requesting a form.
Volunteering opportunities are available in the following categories:
- Scholarship: assistance is needed in providing applicants with the necessary information regarding available scholarships
- Norouz Committee: help is needed with organizing SIAWE’s annual Norouz Celebration and Scholarship Presentation. Volunteers may assist the committee chair in various categories
- Cultural Events: help is needed with organizing lectures and other educational programs throughout the year
- Youth Program: help is needed with organizing programs for youth
- 5K Run/Walk: help is needed with organizing this annual January event. Please contact Vajeh Barazandeh at email@example.com for further information